Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Favorite NY moment #4

After we'd spent a few hours strolling around the MET we needed a little sugary energy infusion. So, upon the advice of the lovely Sharon, we strolled a couple of blocks over to William Greenberg Desserts. We bought two black and whites and couple of cans of diet coke.

There is only one word for what transpired next.


Nirvana.




At first I was a it skeptical...could this simple cookie have just changed my life? Could I have found a new favorite confection?


Then I became suspicious that everyone around me wanted to steal it and have it for themselves...

For my whole life I thought these cookies were just normal sugar cookies, but they are so much more than that! They are more like a slice of cake that is easy to eat and covered with beautiful chocolate and perfect icing:


Take a look at that beautiful crumb!

We had one every single day we were in the city and right now as I type this I'm craving another!

1 comment:

sam said...

No fair for making me drool with those pictures.