As a joke, I asked the caterer at her wedding to let me set up a cereal bar the the end of her food table. This is my cousin Hil enjoying the very fancy and refined bowl of Lucky Charms at my sister's wedding.
Dashing tha-woo the snow...in um um um open um....oh the fiewds we go....laughing all the way, HA HA HA (at ear splitting volume)....bews on bum bum bum....making spiwits bwight....oh em fun ........OH
Jingo Bews, Jingo Bews, Jingo all the way.....OH McFun it is to wide in a one hose open slay. HEY! Jingo Bews, Jingo Bews, Jingo all the way.....OH McFun it is to wide in a one hose open slay
Today is a very important day.
Not because it is Monday, the start of a new week.
Not because today is the day I register for my classes next semester.
Not because my bangs look particularly slammin today.
Exactly one year ago today the ear doctor and I decided we would be exclusive.
Yep, today is our one year dating anniversary.
And since it has been a while since I've listed his amazing attributes in this forum, I've decided like today would be the most fitting of days to do so.
Reasons why the ear doctor is awesome:
There are more, but I should get some work done today.
So I don't know what it is lately, but I feel like the rest of the world is advancing a fraction of a second ahead of me. I seem to be late to everything I do, regardless of my good intentions to be early. The following is a list of examples of the acceleration of the world, and my inability to keep up:
1. Missed my flight to Seattle on Saturday morning. I've never missed a flight before. Ever. It was bizarre to be there standing at the big window looking out at the plane I was supposed to be on pull away from the jet way and take off without me.
2. Forgot to do my Spanish homework. Usually I am a homework fanatic. Usually I have all my homework done at least a day in advance. For some reason time decided to rush ahead without notifying me and I found myself at class on Tuesday morning completely empty handed.
3. Tuesday night all I could do was sit and watch TV. I was unable to get off my bum an do anything due to the fact that my normal amount of energy looks like total lethargy when set in the reference frame of this new dizzying paced environment.
4. Yesterday I realized that I had to get all of the homework and quizzes graded for the class I TA and I didn't have a solutions key made yet. For some reason, unknown to me, the huge gap of time I thought I had to create a key had fallen in on itself and I am left to scramble to get the grades entered.
5. My hair has grown wildly out of control and I didn't notice until my friend Amy (who cuts my hair) asked if I wanted an appointment. I didn’t even notice anything.
6. Despite my best efforts, I have been late to 3 of 4 lectures this week.
So there you see. Proof that the rest of the world is spinning faster than normally and for some reason I missed the accelerator bus.
After wandering around and eating enough to fill Noah's entire Ark, we ambled over to the arena for the TRACTOR PULL!
Yes, I've now experienced that ultimate in white trash events. Actually, in all fairness it wasn't nearly as white trash as the WWF wrestling match I went to in high school, but it came very close.
The ear doctor made friends with an older gentleman that was sitting in front of us. Turns out he has been following tractor pulls all his life and had been personally following the career of one truck called "the Junk Yard Dog."
I've never actually been to an event where a fight broke out over whether Ford of Chevy was better.
It was bizarre.