Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello?

What kind of moron wears open toe shoes to walk across campus on the first snowy day in Colorado? I mean seriously, get a clue. Did you wake up this morning and look around and say to yourself, "my, this looks like a fabulously sunny day for which my perfect favorite brown leather peep toes would be apropo"? Haven't you been taught better? Couple that with your wet, un-hat-covered head and you are a mess. You're kind of person your mother would simply shake her head at and wonder what kind of wolves rasied them. I hope your swollen red little toes turn black and fall off from frostbite. Really, WHO DOES THAT?

Oh wait, that was me.

2 comments:

Ironman said...

Take it easy. Some people just happen to enjoy the freedom of not putting on socks year round. I wore flip flops year round in Provo. Maybe that's why you hated me at first:)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I was thinking the entire time reading this... "that would totally have been me!"