1. I figured out how to fix my work and model so that it will dynamically rebuild itself correctly after I move it around (I've been working on this for WEEKS)
2. I ate about 10 lbs of guacamole and chips for lunch.
3. My dad offered to buy me new tires, which will probably be my most appreciated Christmas gift this year.
4. I got to talk to my mom and she gave me some really great and interesting perspective about stuff. (always does)
5. I talked to my bff Kathy and got some STUPENDOUS news!
6. My outfit for the evening came together nicely, despite my worries.
7. The ear doctor looked amazing in his suit when he came to pick me up.
8. He took me to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular in Denver.
9. We got an AWESOME parking spot, which was really nice because it was snowing and I was wearing a skirt.
10. We were there early and stood above everyone coming in on the mezzanine level and people watched. Turns out he's almost as good as my mom and I at spotting the best candidates for "big hair award."
11. The show was SO good and made me really excited for Christmas.
12. The little kid two seats away exclaimed (at the top of his lungs), "there's a red head sitting next to grandma!" which made me feel like I was part of the show and every cool.
13. The ear doctor took me to dinner at a REALLY nice restaurant in Denver called the Chop House. The food was great, the conversation sparklying. By this time I was pretty much in a euphoric daze. I didn't think that happened to normal people.
14. I fell asleep on the ride home, which is usual, and the ear doctor didn't seem to mind.
15. When he dropped me off we kissed goodnight and I stumbled my tired body up to bed marveling at how lucky I am to be with someone who not only thinks I'm great, not only respects who I am and what I want to be, but he also thinks our relationship is special and wouldn't jeopardize it for the world.