12. I sent a text message to everyone in my phone yesterday wishing them a Merry Christmas. It was awesome to get all the responses back. Made me feel really loved and popular.
11. My sister told her finace that she wanted to "bite off his nipple like a beaver." Yikes!
10. I made my future brother-in-law a smitten. Go to www.smitten.com and you'll see what I'm talking about. The look on my sister's face was priceless when she realized what it was.
9. I got to talk to Sarah and she calmed me down about some stuff.
8. My mom got me a sewing machine. When I was younger I never would have seen this as such an awesome gift because I was unwilling to accept a lot of things that were seen as traditionally feminine (like a vacuum cleaner, blender, ect.) Now I am so thrilled to have one. I'm thinking of clearing one corner of my huge room and turn it into a sewing room. Hooray!
7. I talked to the ear doctor and realized that I miss him terribly and can't wait to see him on Thursday.
6. Grandma gave me the traditional two dollar bill that she says gives you good luck if you keep it in your wallet and never spend it. When someone asked where she got all of them she told us that she printed them in her basement. I hope no one from the government reads this and busts my cute little grandma for counterfeiting two dollar bills. I don't think she'd make it in the big house.
5. We got to watch old home videos of my dad's family when they were little. It was funny to see my dad as a 10 year old punk kid. It was a trip seeing their clothes and cars. It made me wonder what my kids will think of my clothes now when they are my age.
4. I made candy with my grandma. The divinity turned out perfectly. The rolo/pretzel/pecan treats went like hot cakes, and true to form, I messed up the fudge. It was supposed to be this really easy recipe with marshmallow fluff, but I still managed to screw it up. I should just come to grips with the fact that I will never be able to make the stuff. That's just how it goes. Some people can, and some can't.
3. My mom loved her gift, my sister knocked me over with a hug when she realized what I got her, and my dad laughed out loud when he opened the present from me. Mission accomplished.
2. I wasn't blamed for messing up my cousin again.
1. My family is the best in the west and anyone who thinks theirs is better only thinks that because they haven't met mine.