Monday, January 10, 2011

Snort

I was just clicking through my sister's pictures from Christmas and I found the best picture of me that has ever been taken. Seriously, I look like a freakin supermodel. I think I'm going to crop it and make it into a headshot and send it out to Hollywood because I'm pretty sure they're looking for a beauty like me!







Seriously?


Dirty hair from not showering? Check! Ravenously eating a Subway footlong? Yup! Completely dead eyes from waiting too long to eat lunch and trying to remember if I washed my hands after bowling? You bet!



So Hot!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

I was tempted to just delete the photo, but I decided that it had to be shared with you. Glad you enjoyed it.

MSmith said...

Uncle Garth and I are laughing OUT LOUD!!!! har, har, har, har Perfect after my 11 hour Monday!

Unknown said...

Haha, it happens!

Too bad about your light... It's probably pretty annoying to have to fix everything that the previous owners botched.

mrs case said...

happens to the best of us. in fact, i am convinced i am only capable of bad pictures. sigh.

Cami and Juan said...

I am a reader of your blog. Not sure how I came across it but we were going to move to Denver at one point (which has now changed, we're headed to Austin, TX) so I would read your blog to see how the young, married life was in Denver.

But I had to comment because let me tell you, I am cracking it up over here. Hilarious.