Because I hardly EVER get tagged for these things and it boosts my ego to think that someone actually wants to know this stuff.
Five Movies You Can Watch Over and Over:
1. 10 Things I Hate About You
2. Beaches (because it reminds me simultaneously of Kath and my mom)
3. Anne of Green Gables (my sick day movie)
4. Wedding Singer
5. White Christmas
Five embarrassing Songs that You Know All the Words To:
First of all, I'm really good at remembering lyrics so if I've heard an embarrassing song I probably know all the words.
1. "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine
2. "Hit my Baby One More Time" by Madame Spears
3. "Jesus Take the Wheel" by that American Idol chick
4. "Lady in Red" by Seal? (Thanks a lot stake dances)
5. "Mambo Number 5"
Five Memorable Halloween Costumes:
1. Child-like Empress from Never-ending story
3. God's Gift to Men
4. My sister as a zombie
5. The ear doctor as a lawn gnome
Five Occupations that You Know You Could Never Do:
1. Day Care Provider. 20 screaming 4 year olds is my version of personal hell.
2. CEO. I don't like having to fake like I am interested in hearing what other people say.
3. Travel Agent. It would kill me to think of all these awesome vacations for other people to take.
4. McDonalds crew member. I would be constantly in a power struggle with the crew chief. It would just be too hard to take orders from someone when I know the best way to make the chicken nuggets.
5. I can't think of anything else.
Five Books You've Recently Read Outside of Schoolwork:
1. The Unbearable Lightness of Being
2. The Secret Life of Bees
3. 700 Sundays
4. Son of a Witch
5. Chronicles of Narnia
Five Ways to Perfectly Spend an Afternoon:
1. Going to a Movie
2. Getting an early dinner with the ear doctor
3. Walking around the Mall making jokes with a friend
4. Having a snow ball fight
5. Going swing dancing
Not Your 5 Favorite Foods, But the 5 You're Most Likely Eating:
1. French Onion Soup from Mimi's
2. English muffin with ridiculous amounts of delicious melted butter
3. Diet Pepsi and a bag of pretzels
4. The ear doctor's famous potatoes
5. Pear Spinach Salad
Five People Who Must Immediately Respond:
1. The Takahashis, because Eleanor freakin never posts
2. Mags, because I always like to know what she's thinkin about
3. Anth, because her little baby needs to know this kind of stuff. Remember, it's for posterity, so be honest
4. K, because she's awesome
5. Can't think of anyone else