Friday, April 07, 2006

About to go psycho

Person in the next cube from me has let their cell phone battery die and it is now beeping every 3 seconds.

I am about to go postal.

The only thing holding me back from ripping down the beige colored, padded half wall is the thought that two weeks ago I left my phone on at work while I was at school. It was probably just as annoying to have my phone ring all day without anyone to answer it.

Good thing I'm leaving in half an hour or my patience might wear thin. Who knows what might happen then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo Katie,

Long time no see. I like the new look with the graphics. Very snazzy. I'm stopping by as your blogward home teacher, we're neighbors on the ring. And obviously I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night. Go me! And go you!