Friday, December 08, 2006





Chocolate Baklava (I have some leftover phyllo dough that I need to use up)








Delicious Cherry Crescents. So festive! (If I serve this I MUST have that cute green cake stand)











The cute maraschino cherry garnish on top of these cheesecake bars are perfect, don't you think?
















Pretty standard sandwich cookies with a raspberry jam filling. The piping work may be more work that I want to invest.











These cookies are so cute, but might not be really tasty. It's just frosting on graham crackers with pretzels, red hots and chocolate chips. If I can find a little sleigh to display them in I think I just might have to make these.









Just cute Christmas sandwich cremes. Sugar cookies with vanilla frosting.

3 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

You can make Baklava? I had the best from Harry & David last week & now must have it!

Courtney said...

I vote option 1 or 2 - they look SOOOOOO good!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should make them all! If I have to pick one though I would vote for the mint swirl bars.

-jason