- Pulled Pork sandwich just dripping with BBQ sauce.
- Mammoth sized pitcher of the most watered-down strawberry lemonade ever consumed.
- Large brick 'o curly fries that left a lake of oil on the paper plate.
- Completely flat diet coke.
- Powdered sugar coated funnel cake.
After wandering around and eating enough to fill Noah's entire Ark, we ambled over to the arena for the TRACTOR PULL!
Yes, I've now experienced that ultimate in white trash events. Actually, in all fairness it wasn't nearly as white trash as the WWF wrestling match I went to in high school, but it came very close.
The ear doctor made friends with an older gentleman that was sitting in front of us. Turns out he has been following tractor pulls all his life and had been personally following the career of one truck called "the Junk Yard Dog."
I've never actually been to an event where a fight broke out over whether Ford of Chevy was better.
It was bizarre.