Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Traitor and a hypocrite

After writing this post declaring my undying love, I've made a change. I've thrown in the towel on my old love. I've given up the fight. I've found something newer, sleeker, sexier that gives me a thrill just to look at it.

I know, I know. Having a relationship that is deep and committed means that you work through the tough times. I know I'll never learn to commit to anything unless I realize that I need to be happy with what I have. Learn to love the imperfections. Embrace the slightly worn patches because nothing is perfect in the long run.


I'm human.

I like change and the excitement that it brings.

I had to give my old guy the boot and upgrade to a new model.

Feast your eyes upon my new amour

Isn't he hot.

Don't you agree that it was about time I cut my ties to a relationship that was just holding me back?

Yeah, I thought so too.


Anth said...

You're killing me.

noelle feather said...

Dang - that phone ROCKS! My little motorola now is not doing it for me! :)

Matt said...

So the screen pops up? That's... um... something...

Edge said...

Wowwwww .... tetris .... can you get phone calls too?

Enjoy your new phone!


Bryant said...

Yeah, he's hot. What's his name? Mine's name is Sisko, and I think he's pretty rad. Japanese people sing songs to him on TV.
Some people think that I'm crazy for personifying a phone, but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one.

cctayl said...

Whoa, that thing looks like an attocity. Being in tech support for Palm handhelds/PDA's for 3.75 years, that's ghastly.

Like the site, I'll put it in my blog.