Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dear Bryan, Alan, Becky, and James,

I just wanted to show you what you are going to be missing this weekend:



Yes, what you are looking at is the weather report for Lake Tahoe this weekend. That perfect weather prognosis is what Britt, Derek and I will be enjoying. While we will miss you all, we want you to know that we will be having a fabulous time in one of the most beautiful places in the country with the most spectacular weather you could ask for.

Sincerely,

Katie

5 comments:

jordan said...

Wow I'm jealous. It seems the only time we go to Tahoe is when the weather sucks.

Courtney said...

I heart Tahoe!!!

Nemesis said...

Hi Katie, sorry if this is random, but I'd like to ask you some questions about Boulder when have a minute--I'm looking at a job opening there. Is there an email address where I could reach you? If you don't want to put your address up you could email me at nemesis@byu.net and I'll email back.

Okay. That's all.

Enjoy Lake Tahoe--it's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i'm brittany reed's sister. i only looked at your blog because it is linked to hers, but i really enjoy reading it. especially the stories about the ear doctor. it is not ego-centric to like that random people read about your life. thanks for helping me kill some time at work. ashley reed

Heather said...

How was Tahoe? I Love, love, love Lake Tahoe! It's not too long of a trip from here, and my grandma lives 30 minutes away from Tahoe in Carson City. Maybe I'll get Matt to take us out there this summer.