Tuesday, December 16, 2008

They never get dirty

Yesterday I called my mom. She was a bit surprised to hear from me and said that I must be busy because I hadn't called in a while.

And she was right. I've been so busy lately that I didn't even realize that I hadn't called her.


BAD DAUGHTER.


Between throwing the church party, organizing gifts for the family we've adopted, cooking dinner for the missionaries and putting the finishing touches on the Christmas shopping I've felt like I'm just barely keeping my head above water. Add to that the horrible lingering cough that starts every night at about midnight and my life might just be at the breaking point.

I'm pretty sure the ear doctor is feeling the pressure too. Although, he might be a bit past the breaking point...

Love those black socks....

1 comment:

Robyn said...

not yet not yet not yet

now it's in my head.