Thursday, November 19, 2009

Casualties

I had grand ideas of showing you the step by step process of our little house renovation here on this blog. I thought it would be so fun to document the whole thing and get your ideas and encouragement. I thought I'd post how-tos and our selection process...the whole she-bang.

Those ideas were grand indeed.

Because here's the thing. When I'm not furiously working my job to try to get everything done there I'm feverishly heaving and schlepping and painting at the house. I don't find myself with a spare 30 minutes to take pictures, arrange text, tell funny stories and then try to make it all looks effortless, as most bloggers are apt to do. Turns out that something has to get cut from the day.

And it can't be sleep.

Sweet Jezebel, every minute I can spend in my warm soft bed has become precious indeed.

4 comments:

Kari said...

You can totally do a recap in a few months after you have had time to recoup. Moving (let alone renovating and moving) is hard work. Cut yourself some slack! The stories will still be as funny (if not funnier!) in a few months.
Good luck...remember to eat, drink fluids, and sleep...don't want to have any accidents reported on the site!

Kari

Erin said...

At my last house I was really good with the before and after type pictures with stories, but lately I've been awful at remembering the before part, so I only wind up with pictures of the after. Even if you can't outline the projects themselves I'd love to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kari - I don't need real-time updates, but I'd certainly love to see pictures and hear stories after the fact!

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this website is really pleasant and the users are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: Zahngold Rechner