Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Missing you bad

For the last week the ear doctor has been nerding it up at conference in California. From his reports it sounds pretty awesome and like he's learning a ton.

But I hate it when he's gone.

It's weird to sleep in a quiet bedroom. And since he's the one that usually takes out the trash the bags are just piling up next to the can. He always locks the doors at night so without him I'm paranoid that I forgot to do it and end up staggering across the living room at 2:47 am just to make sure the deadbolt is in place.

But mostly I miss him because he makes me eat well.


On my own I don't do well.


For example, yesterday I ate the following:

12:34 pm Two fists full of cocoa roast almonds
3:24 pm Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, fries and a diet coke from Wendy's
5:15 pm Ravenously consumed a small mountain of Teddy Grahams and milk
7:47 pm Heaping pile of buttery, salt popcorn



Please, ear doctor, come back soon! The leafy bunch of kale in the fridge eagerly awaits your arrival...and my colon can't take much more of this!

2 comments:

dad said...

You eat like me when your Hubby is gone. When your mother is gone I feast on hot dogs.

Unknown said...

I agree, I hate it when Dennen is gone ): It's like you have to turn a certain part of your brain on and do the things that they usually do.