Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready for my closeup

Last night as I was driving down my street after work. I was tired and just wanted to get home and put my feet up.

As I got closer and closer to my driveway I noticed one random guy pointing a camera at our house. Not a small, little point and shoot, but a big TV style video camera. I was perplexed. Why on earth would someone be video taping our cute little house?

I pulled up next to him and asked him what was going on.

He told me that he was from HGTV and was filming the outside of our house for a show!

Cool!

I guess it'll be background for another couple who were considering buying our house, but we snaked in and got it before they did.


So if, in the future, you're sitting on your couch watching HGTV and you see a really cute gray little house in Denver with Christmas lights still up in the end of February, that'd be our place!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really?! That is so cool! If we had television I'd watch it for sure. Let me know if they air it and I'll watch it on the internet.

heather said...

very cool!

Morgan said...

Wow, that is so cool! Your house is going to be famous! :)

And, we still have our Christmas lights up, too!