Wednesday, May 04, 2011

self promotion



One of the great things about America is that anyone can run for public office. Your neighbor who has an axe to grind with the city can pony up the dough to make himself posters, ask his friends to stick them in their yards and get elected to be on the city council.


And I know that technically ANYONE can run for office, but come on? Really? This guy?






If your last name is Schitter you should probably think twice about politics. You just should.


Half of me wonders if my neighbors put this in their lawn as a joke.











PS. Yes, I totally sneaked out early this morning to take a picture of my neighbor's front yard. I asked the ear doctor to come with me on my clandestine photography mission and this was his selected footgear for the operation:





Good thing no high speed chases ensued.

5 comments:

MSmith said...

agreed!

Unknown said...

Haha, there is absolutely no other way to pronounce that name! I'd be changing my last name.

heather said...

That is awesome! Thanks for the big smile!!

Katharina said...

God bless America.

Hope you're feeling a bit better!

Becca said...

laugh out loud! If I had a daughter, that man's offspring would be first on my list of potential suiters ;)