Friday, December 09, 2011

Tis the season

We've been getting about a million catalogs in the past 2 weeks. Most are pretty predictable...Jcrew, Crate and Barrel, Boden.

However, we got one that really got the ear doctor excited...Filson:


This place is like Eddie Bauer on crack. Everything the outdoor sportsman could ever dream of. This catalog is filled with stuff that my husband already has (the skeletool in the center):


Something he would probably consider buying to keep our dog warm on camping trips so he doesn't have to sleep inside the sleeping bag with one of us:


And when he decides to pick up his newest hobby of falconry I'll know exactly where to look for gifts...


Thanks Filson, for making all the ear doctor's wildest dreams come true.

5 comments:

denise said...

I got one I loved which allowed me so buy a share of a goat for a third world village. Or chickens, or a cow. I could buy in your name for your present. Just let me know.:)

denise said...

I got one I loved which allowed me so buy a share of a goat for a third world village. Or chickens, or a cow. I could buy in your name for your present. Just let me know.:)

Hannah said...

My husband is absolutely convinced that one day he will take up falconry.

dad said...

FALCONRY?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a catalog. I won't tell Mel about it.
love your blog
g-jane