Today is a very important day.
Not because it is Monday, the start of a new week.
Not because today is the day I register for my classes next semester.
Not because my bangs look particularly slammin today.
Exactly one year ago today the ear doctor and I decided we would be exclusive.
Yep, today is our one year dating anniversary.
And since it has been a while since I've listed his amazing attributes in this forum, I've decided like today would be the most fitting of days to do so.
Reasons why the ear doctor is awesome:
- He is really smart. I mean really smart. The kid is getting his PhD for goodness sakes.
- He is so good looking, and not in that skinny, gross, MTv way. He is strong and big and I love that his shoulders are so broad that I can barely get my arms around them.
- He is so thoughtful.
- Always (or nearly) patient with my rudeness or general disregard for everyone around me.
- he can really see people. What the need and want and then tries to help whenever he can.
- He loves taking me out to dinner.
- He loves going to the movies.
- He thinks I'm funny.
- He loves Lucille Ball.
- Clearly has a thing for red heads.
- He makes me laugh SO hard.
- He likes my little sister.
- He planned the perfect 1 year anniversary night out.
- Complete with chocolate fountain fond when we got home.
- He likes quality in things and doesn't mind paying for it.
- He cannot find a new pair of shoes that he really likes.
- He owns the coolest new Nixon watch they make.
- He's one of the best dancers this side of the Mississippi, and doesn't mind that I'm not that great.
- He doesn't think it is that weird that I have a strange love for the Christmas season.
- He always wants to get people the perfect gift.
- He is always on time.
- He is very responsible.
There are more, but I should get some work done today.