Thursday, June 09, 2005

Wedding Bells

Right now Sarah, my best friend here in Colorado, is having her hair done for her wedding. She and Colin are getting married in a very small, private ceremony at 12:30 today. I am so proud of the people they are and who they will become. I feel honored to be their friend.

Tonight they are throwing a huge BBQ open house at her parents house, which I will attending in my freshly pressed white linen pants (hooray)!

Tomorrow they are having a big ring ceremony for all of their extended family and friends to share in and then a lunch reception. So classy, so their style.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBQ and white linen pants. Hmmmm ... I see something coming, do you?

~ Jef

Katie said...

Ooh, good point. I may have to rethink that one.

Unknown said...

Congrats to her! Can't wait to hear all about it & hopefully see some pics :)
Hmmm... good point, Jef

Mrs. Architect said...

Jeff took the words out of my mouth! As soon as i read that I thought "white linen to a bbq...thats gutsy!" hehe

Mrs. Architect said...

But i know you looked super cute!! (And really, thats all that counts!) :-)