Friday, January 30, 2009

Pretty much the paparazzi

Remember that Seinfeld episode where Elaine starts dating a guy and then finds out that he has two friends, one who is a little bald guy and one who is a tall lanky weird-o who only goes by his last name? She called it Bizzaro world because they were just like Jerry, George and Kramer, except exactly opposite.

They sat around reading and talking about really deep important issues.

Well, guess what.



The other day the ear doctor and I were at the grocery store and WENT TO BIZZARO world!

We walking around the produce department minding our own business when we noticed another couple. Observe:





I don't know of you can tell or not, but the girl has long red hair and the guy is brunette with the EXACT same facial hair as the ear doctor.

CREEPY!


We were so weirded out that we followed them around the grocery store. I mean, how often do you find your doppelganger in real life?!?!?!?




Although, now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't call them the creepy ones since I was the one who whipped out my phone and took a random picture of strangers....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they buy what you were buying? Who had the most "fun" items in their cart?

K

{Erica} said...

and this post just made my weekend :)

Mindy said...

I love it that you took a picture of these creepy strangers. This is hilarious!

Unknown said...

I want to find our twins!

Anonymous said...

I think it's even weirder because the girl has the same grey hoodie that you wore for 5 years.