Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The end of the world as we know it....

So last night I actually got asked out on a date. At least I think I did. The guy came up to me and was like, "what are you doing on Thursday” I thought for a minute, realized I didn't have any plans, and said, "nothing, why” Then he said, "Do you want to go to "culture night" with me." This sounded very date-ish and actually kind of interesting, so I said yes enthusiastically. He then went on to explain that he and his three roommates go out and do something Boulder-ish every Thursday night. This Thursday they are going to go play Frisbee golf. In my mind this outing changed from "me on a date with this kid" to "me hanging out with his three other roommates." It stepped down from date, to hanging out with friends. Although I'm not really interested in this guy I was still disappointed because it means that it really isn't a date at all but rather just me being one of the guys....again. Alas, I am still claiming it is a date-ish kind of thing and going with that. My ego needs a little boost after all these semi rejections I've been getting recently.

No comments: