Monday, June 14, 2004

My frist blogger error

So I knew that writing what I really thought in this format might get me into trouble one of these days. By nature, I don't really have the capacity to look at what I write and see how it might be hurtful to others. I am truly sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings that I really care about. This is not meant to be some kind of passive/aggressive way to tell you how I feel. This is more meant for me to have an outlet to get things off my chest and hurl them out into cyberspace for the entertainment of others. If you read something, before getting mad and overreacting, just call me and we can talk about it. I can explain what I meant, and if I really did mean something that you got your feelings hurt by, well at least it is out in the open and you really know how I feel. I am entitled to my own thoughts and feelings.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Woah, did someone get hurt from this? Nothing here seemed mean to me, but then I'm not that close to the situation. You have said what you think and I don't think it's been in any sort of mean attitude.