Thursday, February 02, 2006

Watch that first step....it's a doooooosey

Ever since Bill Murray immortalized the little guy in that famous movie, Punxsutawney Phil has caputred my immagination.

So much so that last week I tried to see how much it would cost for me to buy some tickets and jet out to enjoy the festivities.

I mean, come on, how can you say no to this:




I can't really think of many more fun things than gathering together at a place called "Gobblers Nobb," joining hands with the locals and dancing in circles to celebrate an almost rodent's prediction of the weather.

4 comments:

Anth said...

Um, sorry Katie, I can say no to that thing quite easily!

Unknown said...

Gobblers Nob should be my baby's name! Hilarious :)

Mrs. Architect said...

Random thought:

I had a dream last night that you and the ED got engaged. What a pleasant dream!

:-)

litespeed said...

Where are you today? Dick's been asking about you all morning!

-jason