Friday, May 11, 2007

Becuase she asked so nicely...

...and I'm feeling totally uncreative this morning, I'm going to do the meme that Courtney tagged me for. Here goes!

A - Attached or Single: Attached to the man who is a perfect fit for me. Really, I never thought I'd find someone so compatible for me! June 21st, here I come!

B - Best Friend: Well, I kind of think it is like elementary school to say that I only have one best friend. I've had so many awesome friends who make me feel so loved that it astounds me. Brooke in high school, Kathy after that, Anth during college, Britt after. Eleanor when I interned in Colorado, Amy when I moved here. Sarah when I got to know her. Alayne now that we live together. My sister and baby Charlotte. My mom.

C - Cake or Pie: Both! I love me some cake and with all the wedding tasting I'm starting to develop a very refined cake palate. But there's nothing better than a slice of warm cherry pie with ice cream....or a tart lemon meringue.

D - Drink of Choice: Diet coke with a lime. I'm trying to limit myself to only one soda a day.

E - Essential Item: As lame as it sounds, my cell phone. I left it in Utah for 5 days and almost went crazy without it. Trying to plan a wedding in a month is hard enough as it is, but without a cell phone it is next to impossible!

F - Favorite Color: Always has been, always will be...GREEN.

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms because they get all slippery and feel cool when being eaten.

H - Hometown: Spokane, WA. Not much to say about that.

I – Indulgence(s): Lame TV. For some reason I am drawn to ANTM like a moth to a flame. I can't get enough of that dumb show. Oh, and the bachelor, which I am totally embarrassed to admit.

J - January or July*: July! Totally my birthday month!

K - Kids: Oh yes! In my dream world I'd have two little boys and then a girl. The boys would have the ear doctor's perfect brown hair and the girl would have my red curls. All three would have his deep blue eyes!

L - Life is incomplete without: Family, friends and great food.

M - Marriage Date: JUNE 21, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N - Number of Siblings: 2. An older foster brother who lives in London and is the most sarcastic rad big brother a girl could have! A little sister who just had the cutest baby in the world!

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges plain, but apples when paired with caramel.

P - Phobias/Fears: Ticks....yuck.

Q - Favorite Quote: How do you pick a favorite quote? Different ones have meant more or less at different times in my life.

R - Reason to smile: I don't have to come into work over the weekend!!!!!!! And I'm going to finalize the design and paper for our wedding invitations with our designer!

S - Season: Spring. Nothing makes me happier when it starts to get sunny after the long winter.

T- Tag Three: Hmmm, I think I'm going to pass on the tags...

U - Unknown Fact About Me:

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I like me a rib eye....

W - Worst Habit: I pick my lips when I'm thinking. After finals week they were raw and bleeding. Yuck!

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: I don't get this question. Who cares?

Y - Your Favorite Foods: Anything with cheese, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, pesto, lemon, sausage, or halibut. Anything using the words encrusted, pounded, braised, or slow-roasted. Anything you'd find at a fair or rodeo. Anything with Cinnamon sugar on it.

Z- Zodiac: I am a cusp kid...Right between Leo and Cancer. I probably lean more to the Leo side than cancer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Graduation!
PS That dress construction party must have been something to see. Glad it turned out just as you hoped - not that I had any doubts - I've seen you mother's, sister's & grandma's work. I'm sure your dad's contribution was keeping the ED busy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks...You truly have been a great friend. In fact I probably would have fallen apart after HS if it wasn't for your support (wow how long ago that was...)