After looking at the comments we made the following changes:
- Lightened the swirls. They are a lot less intense brown.
- Re-worked the wording so the thoughts weren't split on different lines.
- Moved the text around to create more white space on the page.
- Darkened the blue so that it was easier to read
- Used my full name, instead of just Katie
- Added the date again with the rest of the particulars in the lower left hand corner.
I printed up one on the real invitation paper and they are SOOOOO cute!
We decided to print a swirl on the bottom left hand side of the envelope, and print the little flower in the design on the envelope flap.
I've never been more impressed with a wedding invitation. WOW!