Friday, June 12, 2009

Cool Denver House Friday

Alright, so at first I was a little nervous about this house. In quick-judging terror, I almost clicked right over it. Those crazy colors are INSANE..and chain-link in the front yard...

But then I decided to look a little closer and saw this picture:

You just can't get that kind of architecture in new houses. Am I right, or am I right? How hard do you think it would be to rip down this wall-o-mirrors?

It seems this gem is in foreclosure (so sad), but that means the price is quite attractive. For $158K, this 3 bed 1 bath 2660 sq ft home built in 1935 could be ours to play around with.


megs and josh said...

you could always put cupboards up in front of the mirrors like grandma did. also a fenced yard for rosco super sweet.

TRS said...

You are right.

The wall o mirrors? No problem... easy.

that house is tres charming!