Monday, September 17, 2007

Competitve

Last week the ear doctor and I were a little hyper before we went to bed.

We held the first annual Freestyle bed jumping contest. Turns out the layout of our apartment is perfect for really building up speed.





The challenge involved starting down the hallway and running full out until you get to the bed. Then, you had to jump on the bed. The coolness of the jump was judged by both and a winning jump selected. The ear doctor was much better at the forward flip, but I rocked out the "fish" jump.

It was awesome. Totally the right thing to do to our $1200 bed....

We are so mature and grown up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extracurricular married events are always fun.

~Jef

Josh n Betsie said...

wow that sounds like fun. I would try that but it would wake up the kids I think. But we would have to clear the footboard of the bed...it would totally suck if we didn't.

Anonymous said...

wonder what the folks downstairs thought was going on?

{irene} said...

hi!!..I know!!..Olivia is a doll!!..I enjoyed every minute I spent with her!...

Isabel said...

On Saturday night, in the middle of changing the sheets, Babboo and I ended up dancing and jumping on the bed. It was a blast. Although I couldn't stop thinking that I was being a bad example and one day he'll laugh when I tell him to not jump on the bed.

(Love the layout. Too funny!)

Courtney said...

you guys have so much fun together! :)

Lane said...

I like your engineer-y little graphs and charts. Have you ever read Dave Egger's first book? He has a similar map of his house's hallway that's idea for sock-sliding.