Thursday, September 27, 2007

Last converstaion of the day

Last night, just before drifting off to sleep, our dark bedroom

Katie: What are we doing tomorrow night again?

EarD: (Pause for dramatic, incredulous effect) Ummm, watching The Office.

Katie: (with a renewed excitement) Oh, yeah. That is going to be awesome.

Pause for a few moments to let the realization sink in

EarD: What are you most excited about?

Katie: Well, I really miss Kevin and Angela. They are my friends and I haven't seen them in a really long time. (pause) And, I'm really excited to see how Pam and Jim's date goes.

End Scene.




Yes, we really to think The Office characters are real people. We know this because they are our friends.

14 comments:

Courtney said...

Ugh - I REALLY wish I had a TV!

(Yes, Kyle and I live with... dun dun DUN... NO Television.) It's been ok... but I KNOW tonight I'll be dying thinking about Pam and Jim.)

Calie Durant said...

I hear you, I've been waiting to see how Pam and Jim's date goes too!

poodle said...

i am SO MAD that i'm missing the season premiere. my roommate and i planned an office party, and now i can't even go! :(

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I totally do this ... with books too.

Kim Dubois said...

Angela has friends?

Katie said...

Of course she does.

Not only does Ang have kitten-lovin friends like me, but she has one rockin boyfried.

Sometimes EarD and I go on double dates with them. They are really good at Yahtzee

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

Oh, I TOTALLY feel the same way about The Office.

The Barkers said...

And the episode was AWESOME!!!!!

amber {daisy chain} said...

yes, the Office RULES, but how about Ugly Betty, it's my obsession.

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

this has nothing to do with your post, but i really wanted to tell you how lovely your wedding dress was...classic


kisses

Anonymous said...

the office was hilarious! i think it was one of the best episodes yet!

Anonymous said...

I must be out of touch. What is "The Office"? Maybe I read too much...no TV? Anyway I like reading your blogg.

Christy said...

You're funny. Its wierd how attached we get to fictional characters.

Author said...

I am so into Pam and Jim... sometimes I forget that I like the humor on the show because I AM SO INTO PAM AND JIM... it's weird.