Thursday, September 13, 2007

We need just a couple more cool things to hang in our entry hallway to disguise the hideous breaker box that the apartment builder didn't think of at all and put in the most obvious and ugly spot. I mean, the dumb thing is the first thing anyone sees when they enter our home! ANNOYING.

I've been trolling around Etsy and found some beauties, but now the question is...which will it be?



Dazeychic has some pretty great prints that would look great with the colors of our house. Plus, the birds in the second one are very little, so the ear doctor won't roll his eyes and go, "oh, birds, they're so trendy right now"




This awesome poster from Strawberryluna is SO cool, although it's probably a bit bright for the spot I'm looking to fill right now. I think this print just rules, which is surprising to me because stuff like this is usually a bit too graphic for my taste. Look who's growing!!! Oops, birds again, sorry ed.


Wow, I really like this one from elsita too, but I wish it didn't have the writing in the bottom right corner. If the writing hadn't been there I would have LOVED to put it up and make people nervous out until they figured out what it was saying. That'd be pretty cool.
Well, I just really love that "Love is everything it's cracked up to be" print. I guess I'm going to have to spend some of my monthly frivolous spending money and get it.

3 comments:

k8 said...

can you post a link to the "Love is Everything it's Cracked up to be" print? i love it!

Katie said...

Hmmm, I thought I did. Here it is again.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5058797

Anonymous said...

I like two and three the best.

Two the very best.... seems very appropriate for you right now!