Tuesday, December 18, 2007

If I was independantly wealthy

If I didn't have to go to work today, I would pass the time by making this entire outfit, as seen on last week's episode of Pushing Daisies:




In case you missed this awesome moment of stunning TV fashion design, it was a cream and light green wool, high waisted, sleeveless dress. It had a 1 inch red strip down the front and across the bottom, making it feel like an apron sewn into the dress. Add a white thin turtleneck and tights underneath, bright red gloves and a huge chunky scarf and you are in Katie clothes HEAVEN.

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

I swear you would be the only one that could pull of this look. You always looked so cute in your outfits.

Courtney said...

Oh! And you would look SO GOOD! in that outfit too! The scarf, the gloves, the way everything goes so nicely without being too "matchy matchy" - so stylish and so you.

Diana Beck McCarty said...

I was also stunned by the beautiful outfit when I saw it! I just figured it was because I have a major girl-crush on the actress/character.