A close up of our tree showing some special ornaments:
From the upper left-hand corner around clockwise:
1) My mom gave use these ornaments. The bride had blond hair and I colored it red with a sharpie. Cool.
2) This is the really cute one that the ear doctor got me this year. It's the back of a bride and groom sitting in a car. Our names and the year are marked on the spare tire.
3) This is a tube of play-dough in the shape of a candy cane. Not an ornament. The ear doctor added this one to the tree without me knowing.
4) This is the cute reindeer our friends got us last year.
5) This is a race car with snoopy in it. Again, not an ornament, just something random added to our tree by one, ear doctor.
Looking the other direction, into the kitchen you can see my snowflake cutting handiwork:
Last but not least, on our kitchen table is a beautiful poinsettia that the Ear Doctor got me: