Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm so lucky

You're probably now asking yourself, "self, why does this red head think she's so lucky? What does she have going for her that makes her write such bold declarations for the whole of the Internets to read? What kind of cosmic gift has been bestowed this maiden to enable such a sweeping declaration of fortuitous glad tidings"

Well, I'll tell you why.


My BBQ rock star of a husband saw the cover of the new Bonappetit (BA) I got in the mail last night and he's making the COVER for us THIS VERY EVE!

3 comments:

TRS said...

Lucky you!!!!

I would be so happy for you if I knew what BA meant.

!!!!

Krillschin said...

I done seen that and I am jealous...

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I hope you keep blogging your top recipes. I tried the Chicken with carrot orzo tonight and want to keep trying others that you post.

I've never posted on your blog, but I LOVE to read it. I'm kind of a newbie at blogs and will send you a link when I get one started.

You and ear doctor are adorable together and I love reading your blog!