Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flaming the fire

I can't believe I haven't told you this before. I feel like I've shared basically everything here about me. Part of me wonders if we just come here together, stare at each other and don't have anything more to say.

I worry the mystery is gone.

And then I realize that I haven't shared something like this yet and my heart leaps up into my throat and I get all butterfly-stomach-y excited.

Did you know that I stock-pile things? Well, two things in particular.

Butter

and

Toilet paper


I almost never go to the grocery store without getting a box each of salted and unsalted butter. And no Costco trip is complete without that HUGE double-wrapped plastic mountain of TP.

The ear doctor teases me about both, but I just don't care. In my opinion there is never too little space to store either item in bulk.


So there you go.

6 comments:

G said...

Then shouldn't you be buying the butter at Costco too? ;) I do the same thing with butter, but only when I go to Costco. And my husband teases me too.

Heather said...

I buy butter every time I shop as well. We just seem to go through it so fast. Well, I love to bake unhealthy treats, so there you go.

SeƱora H-B said...

I always buy two boxes of butter too!

Mrs N said...

I stockpile butter too. Maybe that is a cooking thing. My m-i-l teased me about the amount of butter in my freezer, I probably looked at her blankly. Of course you need 8 lbs of butter in the freezer! She doesn't like to cook or bake, so there you go.

Mrs. Architect said...

Toilet paper - obvious. One should never run out.

Butter - heck yeah! Butter makes EVERYTHING better!

Nurse Graham said...

Funny, I just blogged about how we tend to run out of TP at our house. Guess I need to be taking a few tips from you.