Monday, March 22, 2010

Tribute

Reason 1,345,285,346 that I love the ear doctor:

When I go out of town without him he hides candy in the pockets of all my clothes.


This weekend I headed up to Seattle to enjoy an awesome women's retreat with all the female progeny of my maternal grandmother who could take the time off work. We ate, we laughed, we went shopping, we ate, we went site seeing, we took pictures, and, of course, we ate.

But I have to be honest, I missed my man.

Especially every morning when I put on a new pair of pants and found a warm half melted peanut butter cup in the pocket. He's just rad like that.

4 comments:

Mrs. Architect said...

Aww, SO SWEET!!!!

Katharina said...

Love Seattle.
Love your husband's gesture.

cropstar said...

Love that he does that! So adorable.

k8 said...

this is the cutest thing ever