Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rockin it

You know what I really love about the summer?


Well, there are tons of things to love about summer: my birthday, eating popsicles everyday, awesome pop songs that get stuck in your head (ie that new Katie Perry song), yada, yada


What I'm really loving today is wearing white pants. I just can't bring myself to wear my white pants any other season. Which is a real shame because nothing else in my entire wardrobe makes me feel as awesome as wearing white pants. I always feel put together and sharp when I wear white pants. Every single day I wear them people look at me in wide eyed amazement that I dare wear something so easily ruined, tarnished or damaged.

And I stare right back at them and proclaim loudly and with great confidence that, "yes! I dare to rock these white pants come what may!" All the while my confidence-filled soul beams with the kind of radiance that the cruel winds of fortune can not even dream to mar.

That's the kind of affirmation I get from wearing white pants.

3 comments:

Janssen said...

Wow, you are brave! I'd be looking on in wide-eyed amazement too!

Lindsay said...

Yay! I love white pants. I can indeed see why you feel awesome wearing them.

...I, however, sadly won't even wear a white SHIRT on days when I'm supposed to meet with anyone important. I am just that clumsy.

TRS said...

I love white pants too!