Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Day 1

What I love most about the combination of the blogosphere and Christmas is the gift guides. I cannot get enough of them!


And not only because it's fun to see all the pretty sparkly things I could buy.



Mainly I like it because it reminds me that everyone out there is looking to make someone else feel special. To make someone else light up Christmas morning. To show someone else how much they are loved.


“Christmas means ‘giving,’ and the gift without the giver is bare. Give of yourselves; give of your substance; give of your heart and mind. … “Christmas means ‘compassion and love’ and, most of all ‘forgiveness’ … How poor indeed would be our lives without the influence of His teachings and His matchless example. --Gordon B. Hinckley





Print from persimmon and pink

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love this etsy shop!