Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years change of plans

Well, thanks to the storm that just rolled over Utah and Colorado the ear doctor and I will probably be spending New Years in Orem.

I'm pretty bummed because some friends of ours are planning on having an awesome fancy party to ring in the new year and we'll probably miss out. I even have a brand spankin new Kate Spade dress to wear to the fete, but now I'll probably be wearing my jammie-jams playing Donky Kong to welcome 2011.

Anyone have any fun ideas of how we should celebrate the holiday here in the valley?

3 comments:

poodle said...

make sure you check out the giant ball of lights in provo that derek, phil, and i redesigned. and by derek, phil, and i i mostly mean derek. those were the days....

ps - i almost spent christmas and new year's in utah and was going to see if you wanted to hang out. then i went blind, so no skiing for me. bummer.

dad said...

Golf with Tiger Woods, thee best.

MSmith said...

Provo mall has some "goings ons" and fireworks.