Saturday, December 04, 2010

Day 4

Today the ear doctor and I have been invited to 3 Christmas parties.

3!


The first is a church breakfast from 9-11:30, the second a cookie exchange from 1-3 and the last an awesome party at a friend's house. We've been so busy that we haven't even had a chance to put up any of our Christmas decorations yet!

The other day I went to my friend Amy's house to get my hair cut and as I turned into her neighborhood almost all the houses on her street already had their lights up! I love christmas lights on houses and every year we take a night to drive around town and just look at all the twinklers that everyone's put it. I love Christmas!


“I testify that Christ is the light to all mankind. He has pointed, marked out, and lighted the way. … But even to those who reject Him, He is ‘the light which shineth in the darkness’ (John 1:5)” --Ezra Taft Benson




1.Verdigris pendant $95 2.Yuletide Angel $17 3.Glow in the dark spray paint $50 4.Hoot hoot switchplate $18 5.Credit card light bulb $5

1 comment:

Maggie said...

That credit card light bulb is awesome. I bet Santa could swing that for Dan's stocking.