Monday, September 13, 2004

Maggie's Theory

So my wise little sister has a theory about love.

There are lots of ways to demonstrate that you really love someone, but, according to my sister, this is the one test that will prove it above all others.

Holding hands in winter.

Yep, that's right, I said holding hands in winter.

You have to truly love someone to remove your hands from the warm and inviting auspices of your coat pocket and change obtaining frostbite on your fingers.

Well, someone is one step ahead of you, Mags. Check this out!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

"Do people actually buy those? And if so, are they crazy?" -Heather Higgins

Those things are so retarded. Plus, where's the sacrifice of holding hands in the cold if you get to wear one of those? I think you also need to note on here that my activities involving hands are very restricted in the winter. I do not do the following activites in the fall/winter months:

1) hold hands
2) give high fives
3) shake hands

I don't do these because it would require taking my hands out of my pockets. Sorry to all of those that think I'm not so nice in the winter, but honestly, it's just the cold.