Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My wonderful boyfriend

So I don't know if he's alright with me posting this, but it just made my day and I want to show him off. This was the email he sent me this morning:


Katie,

Good morning! I don't want to take you away from the models for too long. However, as I was getting ready today I "happened upon" some pictures of you in my room (ie, all over my room / I couldn't get away from them if I wanted to). They each made me excited to think that you were my girlfriend. All of them reminded me about how awesome (and beautiful) I think you are, and how much I appreciate our relationship and the potential that it holds.

That's it - have a great day!

See you tonight? (hope so)...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww! What a sweetheart! :) You're a lucky gal (and he is a lucky guy, don't forget that)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! He truly does sound like a wonderful boyfriend. He must care about you a whole lot. I mean, I've heard of some great boyfriends in my time, but this guy is way up on my list (I've been reading and keeping up on the absolutely incredible things he does for you). In fact, he might be the best I've ever heard of. I definitely think you should keep hanging out with him a lot, and kiss him more (even if you have garlic breath), and give him massages (with your good hand) and, give him cool stuff, etc - you know, just to be absolutely sure he knows that you appreciate what he does for you. You're lucky!!!!!!

Katie said...

Mom, how come you comment anonymously? Do you not want people to know about you?