Monday, January 31, 2005

Why I will not be seeing Ring 2

Somewhere I heard that when you are dreaming you are in the stated closest to being awake. That is why sometimes you can guide your dreams where you want them to go.

Friday night I went to the movies. I saw the trailer for Ring 2. It FREAKED me out!

Friday night I had nightmares about being in the Ring. Samarta was coming after me and the ear doctor and I was TERRIFIED. I had to sing church songs about God to help calm me down inside the dream. I derailed the dream with songs but it kept coming back 3 times. I had to get up, get out of bed, get a glass of water and avoid looking at the TV screen.

Why do movies have to be that scary? Honestly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you had to sing Church songs to feel better. So cute. :)

When I was little, anytime I was scared, I would sing church songs. Especially at night going to sleep. Or recite over and over "The Lord is my shepherd, etc." It was always so calming. I still do it sometimes when I'm scared. :) Don't tell anyone! Lol!