Thursday, January 13, 2005

So I've decided I need a theme song

Something that I can just start in my mind when I get annoyed or frustrated and it will change my mood. Something upbeat. Something that has no attachment to any romantic relationship or inside joke. Something that will always work. Any suggestions?

I needed it for my work meeting this morning. Yesterday I was given a really cool, medium sized design responsibility and today it was taken away.

I hate feeling like I'm being babied.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about song #5 on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack?

Feel the beat of the rhythm of the night,
Dance until the morning light
Forget about the worries on your mind
You can leave them all behiiiiiind!

There are a few different versions, but that one's my favorite. It's one of the only songs that I actually LOVE dancing to.

Anonymous said...

La Bamba! I once had that song stuck in my head for three months.

Kelly said...

Tickle.com has a "What's My Theme Song" quiz. According to them mine is "Walkin' on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. It's peppy and usually makes me want to put on leg warmers (which I saw at Target the other day, to my horror).

Mellie said...

"My Sharona". Best song to mini-mosh to in meetings, I've always found. "duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh...MY SHARONA!"

Try it next time. :D

M.A. said...

It is far too late for it to be used in your meeting- but I immediately thought of the Mary Tyler Moore TV show theme song when I first saw the title to this post... Ypu're gonna make it after all! (and then of course you throw your hat up into the air for some unexplained reason that has nothing to do with graduating or trying to attack birds)