You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
- Well, since in that book they're burning all the books and erasing the past it really wouldn't matter which book I was. They all get burnt up because 451 degrees F is the temperature that paper burns at.
Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
- Sydney Carton from Tale of Two Cities. He starts out as such a jerk, but by the end is the one of the most Nobel characters in literature.
This last book you bought is....
- Falling Leaves by Adeline Mah Yen.
What are you currently reading?
- The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters by Elizabeth Robinson
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M Pirsig
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Falling Leaves by Adeline Mah Yen
Five Books you would take to a deserted island:
- Lord of the Flies....I've never read it but I think it would be fitting.
- The complete works of Edgar Allen Poe.....so I could see that things could always get worse.
- Atlas Shrugged.....so that I could realize that being away from the rest of society might just be a good thing.
- Tale of Two Cities....it's my favorite and I could read it over and over.
- My scriptures....I'm a goodie two shoes through and through.
Who are you going to pass this stick to? and why?
- Brittany because she reads more than anyone else I know.
- Anth because she only posts if she has an assigned topic.
- Bryan because he likes off the way theories.