and I did all last night.
1. Talk for a long time to someone you thought you wouldn't like at all, but given a chance proves to be fascinating and intriguing.
2. See your significant other drive up, drop everything in your arms, run out to him, jump up into his arms, kiss and spin around in circles.
3. Display excessive amounts of public affection at the grocery store.
4. Talk through a movie because you'd rather talk to the people in the room with you than do anything else.
5. Live with your best friend and end up still being best friends when you move out. (I'm assuming this....I haven't moved out yet)
6. Eat authentic guacamole and chicken enchiladas prepared by someone who has spent more than 2 years living in central Mexico.
7. Realize that your life is pretty much the way you want it. You haven't made any big mistakes and the choices that you are making will all work out in the end.