This will in no way be as good as the original. My second attempt never is as good as the first.
This weekend I did the following:
- Friday night slumber party with the girls during which we paid homage to the great artists of our generation including, but not limited to, the following: Debbie Gibson, Lisa Loeb, New Kids on the Block and Whitesnake.
- Saturday I got my friend Kirsten (the mail man's sister) flowers and balloons because she took her PT board exam
- Volunteered at the nursing home playing bingo. I never won which makes me think that the old ladies were somehow cheating to win the scary stuffed animals and broken lamps.
- Went to a housewarming party where I had to tread the line between being friendly and making sure my friend knew I'm not really interested in him "that" way.
- Got accosted by bleeding heart tree huggers who wanted me to miss out on seeing the elephants at the circus. Some people have seen Dumbo a few too many times.
- Went to the circus with a really nice guy who will hence forth be referred to as ear doctor because he is studying audiology at CU. He reminds me of my friend Alan from school, so I instantly felt comfortable around him.
- Made orange rolls for family dinner.
- Found out family dinner was cancelled.
- Cursed my friends for not being considerate enough to call and tell me that dinner had been cancelled before I woke up 1.5 hours early to start making said orange rolls.
- Ate so many orange rolls I was ill.
- Thought of my Aunt Sandy and how much she loved the rolls and how much I am really going to miss her at Thanksgiving this year.
- Had dinner with Sarah and Colin.
- Got offended by the hometeachers.
- Went over to the Boy's house for dessert.
- Fell asleep reading with my contacts in.
That about sums up the weekend.