Good things about the beginning of a relationship:
- Realizing that someone out there is just as weird as you are.
- Laughing at absolutely nothing just because the other person makes you feel like laughing.
- Staying up WAY too late just because you want to be around the other person.
- Having your friends catch him watch you across the room and then shamelessly reporting it back to you.
- Getting to tell all your stories to an avid audience.
- Realizing that regardless of his plans, he probably wants to break them to hang out with you.
- Realizing that you don't want him to break his plans, but being happy knowing that he would.
Bad things about the beginning of a relationship:
- Realizing there is someone out there just as weird as you are.
- You are always tired because you didn't get enough sleep the night before.
- All motivation to go to work and get productive things done is sapped.
- Having to deal with the realization that you are a psycho out of control maniac when it comes to text messaging.
(If you can read between the lines of this post you'll be able to uncover the fact that the ear doctor and I are starting to get things rolling. He's such a funny kid and makes me laugh until my cheeks hurt)