Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Freaking out

Yesterday I started to freak out.

Holy cow! I'm moving up into Boulder this weekend and I start grad school in 3 weeks. I don't know where to go or who to talk to. I don't even know where my first class is or who my advisor will be or where the best place to have lunch on campus is.

I haven't picked my "first day of school" outfit yet.

I don't know where to go for my mandatory TA training.

I don't even know what class I'll be TA-ing.

What if it is something I've entirely forgot in the past two years?

How am I going to keep up with everyone else who hasn't taken a break from school?

AHHHHHHHHH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do what most TA's do. Assign a paper on what the student thinks the course will be about. That should buy you a good week.

Be sure to complain a lot. That's what my TA's did.

~Jef

Anonymous said...

Don't worry... you know a good tourguide who goes to school there. And when he's not around, I'll try to help.

Unknown said...

you're TAing your first semester? crazy!!

You'll be great. New first day of school outfit or not, you'll kick serious grad school butt.

Nemesis said...

Just be sure to take a picture in your First Day of School outfit! :-)