1. I saw a guy wearing a cast at work this morning. And guess what...no signatures on it. What a waste. If you have to wear a cast you might as well use it to show everyone around you how popular you are. I think even when I'm 65 if I have to wear a cast for some reason I'll have people sign it.
2. The drive into work this morning was particularly enjoyable. I drove, with my sunroof open, down a twisty county backroad. Sure, it takes longer, but there aren't any other cars going that way. The green leafy trees stretched out on either side of the road making a breezy beautiful canopy for me to drive on into my wonderful job. Add to that wonderful ambiance that Salt 'n Peppa's Shoop came on the radio and I could belt out "if looks could kill you would be an oozie, or a shotgun, bang, what's up with that thang?"
3. This evening we have a kickball against a team with a psycho lady as coach. She is a really hard core old woman (and I mean old here) who was yelling at her team when we last saw them. The ear doctor's goal is to pummel her team into the ground. He'll probably do it to if he isn't distracted by the throngs of groupies that follow us around everywhere because he is so famous.
4. Today I'm wearing a new t-shirt. It is kind of a blue green color with an abstract picture of a girl with long curly hair. The girl's picture is brown/red. I thought it was totally cute. Last night when I showed the ear doctor he said, "what, is that supposed to by you on your shirt?" Now I'm slightly paranoid that people are going to think that I'm promoting myself on my own shirt. Tacky.
5. The new Harry Potter book comes out this weekend. I'm so excited that the only way to describe it is giddy. I've had a copy on advance reserve since April. I'm a nerd.