Wednesday, July 13, 2005

IQ Quiz

Alright, here's a real brain buster for you all.

What do these three people have in common:

1. Katie Holmes
2. Cameron Diaz
3. Me

Yes, you guessed it....we are all dating celebrities.

I really feel like I can now related to the pressure of a being with a celebrity. It is just so hard to have a normal relationship with all of that money and flashing bulbs and money and screaming fans and money. It has really taken its toll.

The ear doctor was featured today in the Louisville, CO local newspaper. The story was about our kickball domination, and it even included a very charming picture of my lovely bf....complete with red Bruce Lee t-shirt and sweat headband.

I'm really so proud of him. All I can say is that I hope with this new found glory he still retains the ability to relate to the little people like me.

This fame might spoil everything.

Oh the horror.

3 comments:

poodle said...

can i have his autograph?? watch out, he's going to have groupies following him around pretty soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to say all three are hot. But that left Cameron Diaz out. Then there was something about all of you being related to Tom Cruise, and that left Cameron Diaz out. Then I thought, "Well, maybe they are all famous," and that left Cameron Diaz out.

You should post the article. We would love to read it. Filter out all the stuff you don't want us to know.

~Jef

Mrs. Architect said...

I'm with Jef. I was thinking all are knockouts!

That is too funny! My only question is...why wasn't someone as famous as YOU in the paper with him!?! Obviously they have never heard of the blog world!